WhatsApp voice notes have flooded the chat. What used to be just text and image chats now includes sometimes endless audio too. However, the strangest thing is that some of these audios are so important that you may need to copy them. Did you know that you can convert WhatsApp audio to text without leaving the app? Know the most effective way to achieve it.
In this article we will show you all the steps change WhatsApp voice note audio to text without installing anything on your phone. Additionally, we explain what’s behind a bot that allows you to convert audio to text by simply clicking the Forward button.
How to convert WhatsApp voice note audio to text without application
There is a bot on WhatsApp that is capable of receiving audio and converting it to text within seconds. The name of the service behind this technology is TranscriberZ and all you have to do is do this to make the most of it:
- Add a new contact to your address book. Call it as you like, although according to the developer the official name is Alfred The Transcriber. The phone number is +1 (415) 680-9230. You can also open a conversation with him and add him by clicking on this direct link.
- Close the WhatsApp app and open it again to reload the contacts, if necessary.
- Select a voice memo and tap Forward.
- Send a message to Alfred (or the contact you just created).
- Within seconds the transcript will appear in the form of a message.
As you can see, this is a very simple process that does not require advanced knowledge. The image above shows the main indications that you should follow.
Get to know Alfred The Transcriber and who is behind it
Let’s take a look at some specific aspects of this WhatsApp bot that transcribes your audio to text.
Who is the responsible company?
Is it safe to use this bot?
What limitations does it have?
It’s free, you can send a total of 3 audios. Audio can last up to 5 minutes with the most expensive paid plans, according to the latest information published on the service’s official website. Supported languages are English, French, German and Spanish. There is also another bot called Amnon The Transcriber that understands Hebrew.
What’s the count?
The TranscriberZ website includes two plans:
Okay plan. It costs $3 per month and allows a maximum of 100 messages and up to 60 seconds for each audio sent.
Awesome Plan. It costs $5 per month and allows a maximum of 200 messages and up to 5 minutes for each audio sent.