Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services today, which is why many users have decided to come back after leaving the streaming giant. And Netflix gives you limitless possibilities, including being capable of alternate your subscription plan each time you need or even delete your playback records at the platform.
If you are one of those people who have decided to return to the service after trying something new, this might interest you, because this time we will tell you what you need to do to reactivate your Netflix subscription step by step.
Steps to reactivate your Netflix subscription whilst your account is inactive
Do you’ve got got a Netflix account that has been inactive for a protracted time? No need to worry because you can easily reactivate your membership just by following these steps:
- The first issue you want to do is visit the Netflix website.
- Once there, you will be asked to log into your account with the email address registered with the service and your password.
- After logging in, you will be asked if you want to reactivate your subscription.
- Then, you need to click on the Reactivate subscription button, which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Now, a new window will open where you need to provide your payment details to confirm your choice.
- After completing all payment details, a new Netflix billing cycle will begin thirty days from the date you reactivate your subscription, but this time, you will not get a free trial for one month.
- To finish, click the OK option, and that’s it.
Steps to reactivate your Netflix subscription with an lively account
Netflix also offers the possibility to reactivate your subscription to the service while your account is active. In this case, you just need to do the following:
- Open the official Netflix site from your preferred web browser.
- On the home page, you will need to provide your email address and password to log into your account.
- Once this is done, you will be able to see all your account profiles with their respective pictures and names.
- Click on the profile you want to open and you will be directed to the home page. At this point you should know that this does not apply to child profiles.
- Now, click on the profile icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- In the new menu that you will see appear, click on the Account option.
- Then click the Reactivate Membership button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the letter and you will be able to enjoy Netflix again.
- As with the previous method, it is important to note that once you reactivate your subscription, you will not be able to benefit from the 30-day free trial.
We wish this text changed into very beneficial for you. However, following the above-noted steps, relying at the approach you choose, will assist you regain get entry to in your account in an effort to revel in all of the collection and movies.